MyGQParts honor the warranty provided by the manufacturer of the product. If you have a problem with a part during the warranty period, please submit a warranty claim through our (Order Status & Returns page).
- Warranties apply only to the original purchaser of the part, and to the vehicle for which it was listed in our catalog and on which the part was originally installed.
- Warranty Terms apply only for parts used on a private passenger vehicle; warranties for cargo, commercial or off-road vehicles may be more limited.
- Warranties offer only replacement of the defective part with another part: no cash refunds and no reimbursement of labor costs, shipping costs or other expenses.
- Replacement under warranty does not extend the warranty term. Warranties begin upon delivery.
- All warranty claims require proof of purchase and must be approved by an authorized representative of MyGQParts. Customer must provide an order number and copy of Invoice/Receipt when making warranty claims.
We will not refund any labor costs incurred by you or the installer of the products purchased at MyGQParts website.
By placing an order on MyGQParts.com, you are agreeing to these terms which govern your use of this Site and our Services.